Salento Easter Tour
April 16, 2019 – April 23, 2019
Trip Cost: $3,500.00 / person (excluding flights)
- 6 nights of lodging at a traditional Masseria based on double occupancy
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 6 dinners (wine is included at dinner)
- Traditional southern Italy music and dance workshop where you can learn the history of Pizzica music and the Tarantella dance
- Private guided tours of Lecce, Otranto, Leuca and Galatina (as well as stops at some neighboring towns along the way)
- Transportation to and from scheduled destinations, including transportation from airport in Brindisi
- Visit to the beach and countryside
- Visits to the cathedrals and main attractions of each toured city
- Cooking class where you can learn to cook an authentic recipe from Salento
- English-speaking tour guides and instructors
While the above-referenced price of $3,500.00 / person is based on double bedroom occupancy for 7 nights, it is also possible for three people to share a room (at a lesser cost), as well as for one person to have his/her own room (at a higher cost). Additionally, in the event guests wish to arrive a few days early, or remain at the hotel for a few days after the trip ends, it is also possible to arrange this with Italian Enthusiast Tours so you can secure the group rate for any extended stay. Please discuss your desires with an Italian Enthusiast Tours team member.
The Masseria we utilize on the Salento Easter Tour is located in the heart of the province of Lecce. Masserias, which are like plantations, are common in the south of Puglia, and historically, they were self sustaining, in the sense that they grew their own vegetables, made their own wine, housed their own livestock, and often even had their own school and church on the premises. Today, many Masserias have turned into hotels, and many still operate in similar ways.
The Italian Enthusiast, Anthony Barbuto, will be present with you for most of your trip, to participate in all the fun and excitement. He will also make himself available to you for a phone conference to answer any questions and make sure your trip is as smooth and rewarding as possible.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the trip cost is due at the time of booking. Click “Book Now” to start the process, and a team member of Italian Enthusiast Tours will contact you to discuss within the following 24-hours.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST41354