Rome Tivoli Tour
November 1, 2020 – November 8, 2020
Trip Cost: $4,200.00 / person (excluding flights)
- 7 nights of 4-star hotel accommodations in Rome and Tivoli based on double occupancy
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 5 dinners (wine is included at dinner)
- 1 culinary class, learning to make traditional Pizza Napoletana
- 1 open air apericena in Rome
- Visit of monumental Rome to discover the spectacular squares and monuments, including Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, and Campo dei Fiori with its colorful market
- Lunch and dinner in selected restaurants
- English speaking tour guides and instructors
- Night tours to discover the magic light of Rome, including Campiodoglio, Giancolo and Trastevere
- 3 days in Tivoli to visit Villa D’Este, Villa Adriana and Villa Gregoriana, including private tours
- Transportation to and from scheduled destinations
- Private concert during dinner in Tivoli, performed by members of the Tivoli orchestra
- 1 day in the organic farm of the fashion designer, Fendi, to enjoy food and atmosphere
- Free time
- Small groups
While the above-referenced price of $4,200.00 / person is based on double bedroom occupancy for 7 nights, it is also possible for three people to share a room (at a lesser cost), as well as for one person to have his/her own room (at a higher cost). Additionally, in the event guests wish to arrive a few days early, or remain at the hotel for a few days after the trip ends, it is also possible to arrange this with Italian Enthusiast Tours so you can secure the group rate for any extended stay. Please discuss your desires with an Italian Enthusiast Tours team member.
The Italian Enthusiast, Anthony Barbuto, will be present with you for most of your trip, to participate in all the fun and excitement. He will also make himself available to you for a phone conference to answer any questions and make sure your trip is as smooth and rewarding as possible.
The Rome / Tivoli Tour is conducted with the help of Anthony’s close friends, Fabrizio and Gabriella, experts on Tivoli and Rome. Spending time with them throughout the trip will add many extras to the overall experience that we are so lucky to have their support and contributions. Guests on this trip will spend 3 nights in Tivoli, and 4 nights in Rome (both 4-star hotels). Tivoli has throughout time, been a favorite summer destination for Roman emperors, which is why there are magnificent Villas we will visit, including arguably the most beautiful garden in the world. And Rome is Rome. It’s so powerful around the world, and has been for centuries, that once you arrive in the historical center of Rome, you will feel its power, energy, and historical importance with every glance you make. Guests will also have a free day to venture out wherever they would like.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the trip cost is due at the time of booking. Click “Book Now” to start the process, and a team member of Italian Enthusiast Tours will contact you to discuss within the following 24-hours.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST41354
Photos Of Past Events