Taste of Tuscany Tour
October 1, 2020 – October 8, 2020
January 3, 2021 - January 10, 2021
Trip Cost: $4,000.00 / person (excluding flights)
- 7 nights of 4-Star hotel accommodations based on double occupancy
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 5 dinners (wine is included at dinner)
- Transportation to and from scheduled destinations
- 1 traditional Tuscan Aperitivo
- Private guided tour of Florence
- Private guided tour of Pisa and visit to the Leaning Tower
- Private guided tour of Lucca
- Private guided tour of Siena and visit to the Siena Cathedral
- Private guided tour through the Uffizi Gallery and tickets to the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo’s original David sculpture
- Visit to a Chianti winery and wine tasting
- Cooking class where you can learn to cook authentic Italian food from a qualified chef
- Perfume making class in an ancient Florentine workshop where you can relive the magical atmosphere of alchemists and apothecaries residing in Florence during the Renaissance period
- English-speaking tour guides and instructors
While the above-referenced price of $4,000.00 / person is based on double bedroom occupancy for 6 nights, it is also possible for three people to share a room (at a lesser cost), as well as for one person to have his/her own room (at a higher cost). Additionally, in the event guests wish to arrive a few days early, or remain at the hotel for a few days after the trip ends, it is also possible to arrange this with Italian Enthusiast Tours so you can secure the group rate for any extended stay. Please discuss your desires with an Italian Enthusiast Tours team member.
The 4-Star hotel we utilize on the Taste of Tuscany trip is located in the historical center of Florence, and approximately 5-minutes walking distance from the Duomo (the largest brick and mortar dome in the world). In fact, a picturesque view of the Duomo can be seen from many bedroom windows of the hotel.
The Italian Enthusiast, Anthony Barbuto, will be present with you for most of your trip, to participate in all the fun and excitement, and he will also make himself available to you by phone prior to departure to answer any questions you have and to make sure the trip is as smooth and rewarding as possible.
A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the trip cost is due at the time of booking. Click “Book Now” to start the process, and a team member of Italian Enthusiast Tours will contact you to discuss within the following 24-hours.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST41354
Photos Of Past Events